Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Berenstain Bears and Too Much YouTube

Riley recently discovered the Berenstain Bear clips on YouTube. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but she's obsessed. If we didn't strictly limit her computer time, I'm pretty sure she would watch them for hours on end. Some days, it's all she talks about.

So here's a conversation she and I had the other morning, shortly after she woke up:

R: Mommy, can I watch the Bears?
M: You can later, right before naptime.
R: Oh. [long pause.] Mommy, I'm ready for my nap now.

The master negotiator strikes again. And I'm about to pull a Mama Bear.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

So sorry I introduced her to those bears. I could be worse! Cathy

Kari said...

we've got the same problem in our house, but with sesame street videos on youtube!