Anyhow, a few vacation highlights included:
Lots of swimming. Or "slimming," as Riley ironically/appropriately (I can't decide which) calls it.
Broom hockey for dummies. (Tennis shoes on an un-Zamboni-ed skating rink.)
(My sister's keen observation this particular evening: "Riley, it seems you change your socks more than your outfit!")
- Boating, jet-skiing, & water-skiing. (Except for the hugely pregnant attendee. Me.)
- Picnic and lovely outdoor concert in nearby Podunk, ID.
- My sister's surprise announcement that she's expecting cousin number twenty-something (I've lost count). I'm especially happy knowing our baby will have a cousin close in age.
- Game night. (Every night.)
- Cousin time. Lots of it. Riley's still experiencing withdrawals.