Sunday, February 3, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

I know, I know. I've neglected my blog a little too long.

Here are my lame reasons why:

No camera. The good one's getting repaired. Then Matt took the not-good one to his shop, and I've yet to reclaim it.

Illness. Matt and Riley both got colds. Not that it's impossible to blog under those circumstances, but it sure is easier not to.

Busyness. Caused by the business.

Winter blahs. Not much fun happening these days. Is it spring yet? (Houston friends, feel free to taunt.)

In closing, a random picture of Riley taken at some point during January. Is it just me, or does she like she's about FIVE here?

2 comments:

Meredith said...

she is so cute and yes! she looks way too old there! stop growing up, kiddo!

chrissy said...

I'm so over winter. Too bad we've got a few months left. Blah.

I hope Matt and Riley feel better from their colds soon, and I hope you don't catch it!