Wednesday, February 4, 2009

---------------------LOST ELF---------------------

Missing Toy Alert:
Zelf the Elf

Last seen:
Wednesday evening in NW Portland. He went MIA at some point on our outing to Subway and Goodwill. We retraced our steps, to no avail.

Wearing:
Red suit and red hat

Size:
Approx. 1 foot tall, very skinny

Notable features:
Elfish smirk, no feet


Riley was upset, but she's coping better. (She thinks he's visiting Santa.) Matt, however, is still quite distraught.

To quote him verbatim: "I mean, he's an important part of our lives, and he's out there on the street somewhere!"

2 comments:

susannah said...

oh, I'm loving this post, and the newer one involving Zelf as well. What a crack-up! I had no idea she was all about Zelf the Elf. Poor girl, losing him. It's a darn good thing you were able to "find" him. (seriously, how did you find an elf in February? Did you have another one stored away in your Christmas boxes?) Also, I love the name.

Brown Town Mom said...

Oh my heaven I just spit a mouthful of thin mints everywhere! Matt's quote is soooo funny. Jason makes fun of me for buying multiples of the kids "luvies", but I can't be held responsible when they dissapear! So glad you got a new one!
Angela