Sunday, February 15, 2009

Riley's Valentine

Every so often, Riley likes to list off her friends–including playmates, family members, stuffed animals, neighbors, and their pets.

"Anna my friend."
"Baby Tate my friend."
"Zelf my friend."
"Baby Vivian my friend."
"Elmo my friend."
"Cody Dog my friend."
And my personal favorite, "Mommy my friend."

But last night, she came up with a new one. She plopped on the couch, after a Sesame-Street filled week (thanks to a few too many sick days), and declared:

"TV my friend."

Oh yikes. (Time to cut the cord.)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I guess I had better come up again so that she will say: "Grandma, my friend." Love Cathy

Breanne said...

Kathryn -
Check my blog when you get a chance, there is a little surprise there waiting for you (I hope you don't mind the attention!)